Shipping Your Marketing Materials
Saleh Abu kuhail
Mobile : 0097150 9973330
UAE University, Libraries Deanship
PO. Box 1441, AL-Ain
United Arab Emirates
- All shipments by freight or air must be prepaid and made on a straight bill of lading and should be carefully prepared to show number of pieces, weight classifications, carrier, routing, delivering carrier, etc.
- A copy of bills of lading and notice of shipment should be emailed to Mr.Saleh Abu kuhail.
- Shipments made in Exhibitor's own truck or not covered by bills of lading must be accompanied by a delivery ticket showing number of pieces, weights, etc.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Any additional charges must be covered by the Exhibitor's Company.
- Shipments consigned to Mr.Saleh Abu kuhail will be received, handled, sorted and delivered to Fairmont Hotel on the 16th of March 2015.
- All shipments must arrive before the 15th of February 2015, any deliveries arriving after the given date will not be accepted.
- Exhibitor companies will have to clear all Customs matters regarding their material; SLA AGC will not take responsibility of any Customs clearance issues.