Call for Paper
SLA/AGC welcomes all information professionals, interdisciplinary researchers, decision makers, information users, information content developers, and digital information suppliers to submit their original research papers to be considered for presentation or publishing.
Important Information for Abstract Authors/Submitters
- The scope of the abstract and presentation should be related to one or more of theconference themes. Accepted abstracts will be published in a special conference proceeding exactly as submitted in the online version.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit. Significant overlap or duplication among abstracts is discouraged and will result in disqualification of the abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission page (http://www.editorialmanager.com/slaagc/). Abstracts received through other means i.e. emails, will not be considered.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by experts in each of the abstract categories. Grading and selection criteria will be based on research quality, originality and merit, written content, and relevance to Qatar’s Research Grand Challenges.
- Accepted abstracts will be scheduled for either oral presentation or online publishing.
- For an abstract to qualify for student submission, the work must have been performed by the presenter must submit a recommendation letter from his/her research advisor.
- Users, who have used the Editorial Manager submission system for the 2014 SLA-AGC Conference, can use their same usernames and passwords. To retrieve login credentials, click on 'Send Username/Password' in the Editorial Manager submission main page.
- Abstract submission deadline is 1st September, 2014.
|For further information on the Editorial Manager system please download the Tutorial for Authors|
|The Conference Date||17-19/3/2015|
|Response of Acceptance||15/9/2014|
|Full paper deadline||1/12/2014|
|Response of Acceptance||15/12/2014|
SLA/AGC Annual Conference Committee
Pro. Dr. Naeema Jabur