Shipping Your Marketing Materials
Asma Saleh Al-Buainain
P.O. Box: 2713
Qatar University Library
Mobile: +974 55675644
Office: +974 44034062
- All shipments by freight or air must be prepaid and made on a straight bill of lading and should be carefully prepared to show number of pieces, weight classifications, carrier, routing, delivering carrier, etc.
- A copy of bills of lading and notice of shipment should be emailed to Asma Saleh Al-Buainain.
- Shipments made in Exhibitor's own truck or not covered by bills of lading must be accompanied by a delivery ticket showing number of pieces, weights, etc.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Any additional charges must be covered by the Exhibitor's Company.
- Shipments consigned to Asma Saleh Al-Buainain will be received, handled, sorted and delivered to the Ritz Carlton Hotel on the 24th of March 2014.
- All shipments must arrive before the 15th of March 2014; any deliveries arriving after the given date will not be accepted.
- Exhibitor companies will have to clear all Customs matters regarding their material; SLA AGC will not take responsibility of any Customs clearance issues.