The Ritz Carlton Hotel
Situated on the Arabian Gulf, the Ritz Carlton Doha is a luxurious island resort in the exclusive West Bay Lagoon district. It offers a private marina and lagoon-style outdoor pool. Featuring brightly-hued colours and contemporary style, all Ritz-Carlton rooms offer private balconies with great views of the sea or the neighbouring Doha Golf Club. Blending Arabic and Asian methods, the Ritz-Carlton Spa provides a variety treatments and massages. It also has an indoor pool, Roman baths, sauna and steam room. You can savour the selection of the 8 different restaurants, bars and lounges. Live piano music can be enjoyed daily at The Lobby Lounge while Habanos offers premium cigars and Porcini boasts a wine cellar. The Ritz-Carlton, Doha is located 10 minutes' drive from The Pearl and 15 minutes' drive from the Doha Gulf Club.
Hotel Map & Directions
Airport (Doha International Airport)
- From the airport go straight, head on towards the corniche.
- The corniche stretches down from Qatar museum roundabout.
- From Qatar museum roundabout, drive straight onwards on the corniche till you reach the roundabout where the Qtel Tower is located, turn left after the roundabout and then head straight.
- Passing through City Center at the third traffic signal turn right, go straight till the first roundabout, turn right then and go straight crossing two roundabouts.
- Then go over the bridge and from the bridge you will see the The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, take right after the bridge, then left, straight forward you will reach the hotel.
Other (From Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Head towards Dammam Road and turn right onto Route 40.
- Continuing on Route 40, take the ramp and at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Route 5303.
- Continue straight onto Route 522 and take turn slightly right onto Route 75.
- After 17.6 kilometers, head onto Route 615. Take a detour to Route 6646 for 38 kilometers before turning right back onto Route 615.
- Keep on driving straight and continue onto Route 95B along the coast.
- Continue onto Salwa Road, entering Qatar.
- On Jaidah Roundabout, turn left on Al Khaleej Street, go straight.
- Go straight pass the underpass, and on the 2nd roundabout – you will see a fire station in front of you on the right, take the 2nd exit onto Al Istiqlal Street.
- Keep on going straight, go over the bridge and from the bridge you will see the The Ritz-Carlton, Doha.
- Take right after the bridge, then left on the first roundabout, straight forward you will reach the hotel.
From Al Khor
- Drive south on Al Khor Coastal Road, passing Doha Golf Club
- From Al Khor Coastal Road, continue onto Al Jamiaa Street
- Exit on the University Signal, turn left on West Bay Lagoon Street
- Turn right on the first roundabout and continue straight until you are at the end of the street (the 2nd roundabout) and turn left
- Go over the bridge and from the bridge you will see the The Ritz-Carlton, Doha
- Take right after the bridge, then left on the first roundabout, straight forward you will reach the hotel